What's on my Mind that's Unique!!

28 July 2012

THEY MAKE YOU GO OOOH, AAAAHHHH, HAHAHA~!!!



I am spending this part of my BLOG to give credits to those serving us in the MILITARY. KUDOS to them for finding the time to chillax, have some fun despite the dangers that they are facing. I also appreciate how others are portraying their culture and their creativity. 
 I can say a lot of things and reactions, and love to the videos they have made and there are a lot but I'm posting out the BEST of the BEST (at least with what I have watched!!) 

LET ME HEAR YOU GO OOH-RAH!!!


THE BEST VIDEO GOES TO THE MARINES~~~!!! These are the same guys that made the "Hold it against me" which went viral a few years ago. I Honestly swear, that my ears nearly bled hearing Justin Bieber but these guys are hilarious especially when they were dancing to the BEP in the middle part.








Angel says   : I have a major crush on the marine here named Vasquez who appears in 1:19 and the guy who appeared in 2:49 and I asked my marine friend who worked with these guys their e-mails so I can personally say "Thank you for your service" and that they were awesome. The 1st guy  is engaged and the other doesn't want to give his e-mail but he says he's saying thank you to me for appreciating his service. Ooh-rah!! Thanks for the service yo!



Angel says : Ohmigod! The guy in the shower was kinda pulling a shower stunt, and lol!! I had no idea marines were hot!! LOL! The Marine coming out of the laundry dryer was kinda scary!! But as they say that was washed up!! The female marines are awesome!! Thank you for the service ladies~!! You Rock!!


LET'S DO IT WITH A HOOAH!!

GIVE IT UP FOR THE ARMY!!!

This video actually went viral as well!! I still love how these guys were singing to lady gaga! This was also just around the time my then boyfriend was deployed!! 

<

Yo Soldier!! If there was a problem YO let's solve it!!! ICE ICE BABY!!!



This is from the NEW ZEALAND Army and they are performing what they call a HAKA! A Haka is a ritual dance the aborigines  do before they go to war which is supposedly power and psychological play!!!
I love how they do this and I'm giving credit to the NZ Army!!! 






IN THE NAVY : I'M ON A BOAT!!!





Angel says : "WHERE DO I SIGN UP TO JOIN THE NAVY~!! I was laughing hard while I was watching 2 versions. This could make a freakin epic recruitment video lol. I am having this major crush on the Australian sailor named Amos below!! Oooooohhhh........................That mermaid was lol!! I think i'm skipping raw sushi for awhile lol!! Also the Wiggle-wiggle2x
Yeah made me go Whiskey Tango Foxtrot !!!

AUSTRALIAN NAVY VERSION




HEY AIRFORCE : TIK TOK ON THE CLOCK!!!








--------------------------------------------------


TEAM GRENADE AWESOME PHYSICAL TEST!!
BONUS


Angel: Forget MAGIC MIKE~! I want these guys on my shower party lol~!





No comments:

Post a Comment