What's on my Mind that's Unique!!

15 October 2012

MORE HOOAH, OOH-RAH UAH and a couple of HAHAHA ( And OOOohHhhhs)


I've been surprised to open my blog and to see how many supporters have watched my first blog featuring the funniest and hottest videos of the Military that I have watched. Back by popular demand, here are more videos that I have compiled. Show some love LADIES (and gents!)



CALL ME MAYBE -MARINES




Angel says : I'm definitely going to tell these marines, don't call me maybe just REALLY CALL!



ARMY VERSION








NAVY VERSION





Carly Rae Jepsen must be really flattered that these sets of hotties are into her song Ooooohhh!



LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE FLY BOYS - ONE MORE TIME





Angel says : I'm not pretty much a fan of Nsync (Ok, fine I was!!) But these guys placed the pizzazz in this vid lol 




THEY REALLY DO IT WITH AN OOH-RAH!!!



Angel says : If that guy**blush** says he wants my body now, I won't hold it against him!!



BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!





This is what happens when marines get too bored out of their minds...




********************************************************

I'm dedicating this part of my blog to the NAVY SEALS!! I am honored to have known a few and they are the most amazing men out there!! HOOYAH...





This is me showing some love!!




No comments:

Post a Comment