What's on my Mind that's Unique!!

21 May 2012

Did you know that? I most certainly did NOT...Til NOW!

     


I didn't know that..I wanted to know that..WTF?!..Oh really..Nobody cares..Uhh damn...DUH..Humm ok?
                                                  

These were in general the things that popped into my mind while I was browsing through my special organizer and my favorite blog sites with all the tidbits about life in general. Take a coke, with a bit of ice, just something to read that's funny and nice!







 No 2 cornflakes are the same....                       



I can hear pervs screaming with joy!



                                                                                                              

   Albert Einstein Never learned to Drive a Car!
             






 






  



 













No comments:

Post a Comment