What's on my Mind that's Unique!!

17 April 2012

BITCHING is just a Writing game~! : BITCHY POETRY

 Here are the 2 versions of my own bitchy poetry! Though to a certain extent, I would like to give a disclaimer that these were written during my college years and I claim every right to them!!


A sense of humor is a must if you are to read these! And ye, I did base them from true to life characters, but please don't quote me on these! I'll just probably deny it haha!!





     


    Nasty Girl



Eeew You totally freaky bitch!
You definitely are a disgusting witch
My dear, I really need to pray for you
      Before your lips, from smooching, turn an icky hue


      I hate the way you menacingly stare
And to confront me, don’t you even dare
To you I may be a nobody or a classless 
“Plain Jane”
      But at least I’m not reckless and insane

My gosh! You really love intrigues and havoc
I wonder, In which planet do you walk?
Hey there Girl! Get a Life!
Don’t you ever tire with all that strife?

You may be nothing to me but trash
And I don’t really care about your cash
But for all of humanity’s sake
Stop being a completely lousy fake

Try not to be mean, bitchy and cruel
If not, then let’s have a simple duel
And I ought to teach you a lesson or two
 For instance, by turning your eye black or blue!




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                            
                          




                                                                                You laugh at people's make-up
                                                                                Though their looks have better scores
                                                                                  If you think you’re pretty: Wake-up!
                                                                                        Look in the mirror! You look like a horse

The truth absolutely hurts
My dog seems better looking than you
Coz it doesn’t seem like a washed-up flirt
Who wears lipstick that’s color Blue!

Fashion was Never a Crime!
Looking vogue is so sassy
Sadly, you look like trashy slime
Who thinks her ass looks classy

I’ll spare the facts of your dingy features
I won’t try to mess with your (ahem) hair?
It’s amazing how you can destroy a picture
With your pose and your horse-like flair!

Ever heard that some decency rocks?
And Vanity is a tad bit stinky
So dump your style that sucks
Or forever be a mutated-ninny!

No comments:

Post a Comment